King Jesus and Identity Politics: Part I
Matthew 16:13 - 16:20
August 6, 2017
Reverend Doug Webster
View Sermon Transcript
- Why did Jesus ask, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?" near the pagan shrine to Pan?
- Where are the awkward places where you find it difficult to confess Christ?
- Was it necessary for Jesus to distinguish between popular opinion and personal confession?
- How did Peter come to terms with Jesus' true identity?
- If Jesus asked you, "Who do you say I am?" what would you say?